- Stainless steel is nickel-bearing, 200 series minimum. This material is NSF recognized for corrosion resistance.
- The DALPH1022 has two heated compartments, one for plates and one for pellets, which are independently controlled and have an automatic hi-temp shut-off.
- Accommodates dishes and pellets ranging from 7" to 10 1/4".
- Electrical: 208/220 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase.
Eight foot grounded 20 amp power cord supplied.
- Construction: The outer unit is constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel. Inner walls constructed of .063 high strength aluminum. All sides and lids of unit are insulated with fiberglass insulation.
- Lids: Unique hat-channel design requires no gaskets.
- Heating System: Thermostatically controlled-forced air heating system with 3200 watt element.
- Self-Leveling Dispenser: Individual, removable, self-adjusting and all stainless steel construction. Self-lubricating bearings ride over vertical guide rods. Available stacking height is 27 1/4".
- Casters: Unit is mounted on four 5" diameter swivel casters with non-marking cushion tread, two with swivel-lock and wheel with brakes.